Call for Demo Papers
The Demonstration Track of DASFAA 2021 provides an engaging and highly interactive way to showcase your database research. Demo submissions are solicited in all areas of database applications, practice, technology, and theory. All demo submissions need to:
- Motivate the demonstrated concepts.
- Describe the system and the technology.
- Detail the features and scenarios that will be demonstrated.
- Pinpoint the novelty and significance of the contribution.
Demo submissions will be evaluated based on the following criteria
- Potential usefulness.
- Potential for engagement with the audience.
- Successful use cases.
Demo submissions must not be under review for any other publishing forum or presentation venue (including conferences, workshops, and journals) during the time they are being considered for DASFAA. Furthermore, after you submit to DASFAA, you must await our response and only resubmit elsewhere if your demo is rejected (or withdrawn at your request). This restriction applies to identical submissions as well as to submissions with a substantial overlap in scientific content and results. Demo submissions will be included in the conference proceedings.
|Submission due:||November 27, 2020 (11:59 PM, PDT)|
|Acceptance notification:||January 20, 2021|
|Camera-Ready version due:||January 27, 2021|
- Wook-Shin Han (Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea)
- Hung-Yu Kao (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)